- Architects: FreelandBuck Architect
- Location: Culver City, United States
- Lead Designers: Brennan Buck, David Freeland
- Project Team: Johannes Beck, Nick Schwaller
- Area: 1500.0 ft2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Eric Staudenmaier
The SIP Panel is actually an ingenious combination of three things; two panels and a core. One panel serves as an exterior skin, the core is a block of construction foam, and a second panel serves as an outer skin. These three items are bonded together to create a strong Structural Insulated Panel.
Do you think small houses are cool? If you do, like many over the last decade you are in the company of a growing number of people who are turning to small houses for a very basic reason. They make sense!
There are many reasons that small houses are picking up steam: an aging population wanting less to take care of and younger couples with smaller families needing less space. Many ...Continue